Men looking for masculine and rugged hairstyles can be inspired by Jake Gyllenhaal hairstyles as popular as Ryan Gosling’s. In his hairstyles Jake is perfectly balanced, like his short and long hair, to be masculine proud and stylish.
It is through his variety of hairstyles that he has tailor-made inspiring to others who want to follow him. Jake, also known as the Dandy Wildman, is a different race when it comes to his hair and beard styles that will never go short or long.
- You need to keep your hair short to style a set of Jake Gyllenhall hairstyles.
- When it comes to beard style, never allow your facial hair to grow moderately to present different styles and show the masculine boaster along with the hairstyles.
- Most of his hairstyles are pushed back and you too will have to cut your beard at least once a week.
- Style your hair in a subtle and imperfect way so that it looks masculine and looks a bit awkward. That’s the feature of Jake hairstyles. You have to knit your hair tight and high above the temples with a low thread effect, the sides just above the ears.
- Use a mixture of gel and a styling cream instead of a pomade.
Here we have put together 10 of the best Jake Gyllenhall hairstyles.
The Buzz Cut
It’s just hair clippers around the head to cut the hair short and even. Jake flaunted this hairstyle in some of his roles.
The crew cut
Short, subtle and classic, the crew cut is a timeless hairstyle that a man has flaunted at every point of his life. Jake had often experimented with this hairstyle.
disheveled and voluminous
The hair is kept longer and disheveled to look sturdy and masculine. A beard complements the style well.
This hairstyle is one of Jake’s favorite hairstyles, where he keeps the curls a little longer and has a clean and sly style. The smoothed back goes well with a range of hairstyles like the undercut.
Short with emaciated pages
The hair is cut short and the sides are deeply faded. Jake has been seen in many movies in this hairstyle.
Formally short and straight (chocolate)
The sides and back are cut short, making this hairstyle neat and tidy. The hair on the sides and back mixes with the longer hair on the top, which is long enough to be swept or lifted.
Medium Brunette Short Straight Casual
Wavy and briefly casual
The back and sides are cut short and fit the longer hair on the top wavy and has a height and a volume.
Casual short and straight
The back and sides were kept short, the top was cut with a razor to look chaotic and restless. This hairstyle is easy and fun.
You can go to any barbershop and ask him for a haircut by Jake Gyllenhaal that is easy to do and needs little care.