What do you need to grow the perfect beard?
In general, you need these 4 things to start your journey to a new lush beard.
1. You must stop shaving! Obviously.
2. You need a good beard oil!
3. Small hair trimmer
4. A beard comb
How do I reach a softer beard and eliminate split ends?
Believe it or not much of your beard health comes from within. Keeping a good diet, exercising and keeping the stress low will work wonders if you grow a great beard. With that said, there are some things you can do to keep your beard in top condition.
- Keep your beard hydrated and conditioned. This helps with scaly skin around the beard area and dandruff, while also giving you soft and lush facial hair.
- Keep the shampoo to a minimum. Too much foaming chemicals will damage and dry your facial hair.
- If you need to iron your beard, use scissors whenever you can, instead of trimmers / other electric shavers.
- Stop tugging and touching your beard excessively, not when you let women touch your beard.
- Use beard oil, see point 1 for why!
- Get rid of these split ends. The best way is to use a pair of scissors and cut them off.
Why do I need beard oil?
Beard oil is an essential component of a healthy, soft, conditioned and hydrated beard. Beard oil not only gives your facial hair a great look, it also gives it a great scent and eliminates dryness and dandruff. Generally we recommend the best rated
How do I use beard oil?
You can apply beard oil either on dry or damp hair (most effectively). Put a small amount on your hand (not bigger than a penny) and stroke it over your fingers. Once you’ve done that, you can massage the beard oil into your skin, usually starting at the base of your facial hair. Applying the oil helps to create healthy hair and remove annoying beard flakes and dandruff. Once you’ve incorporated a healthy amount of oil into your skin, it’s time to move your fingers like a comb through your beard and evenly distribute them as you separate the hair. If you live in an area where the weather is mostly dry (like me), try applying beard oil at least once a day. If you are lucky and live in a humid or humid climate, you can apply oil only 3 days a week.
I want a thicker beard!
Good news and bad news. The bad news is that the thickness or density of your beard depends mainly on genetics. The good news is that there are some tips to give the impression of a thicker beard.
- Fluff it. Take your fingers (or a beard comb) and gently start with your beard, but do not go too far to the point where your beard looks funny and ridiculous.
- Wear dark clothes. This will help to hide spots in your beard. Also avoid bright lights as this will also show spots.
- Beard oil will volumise your beard. Take a small amount of oil and run it through your fingers, then use your fingers like a comb and run it through your beard fluffing it out, once you’ve applied a nice amount evenly distributed, make sure to close your beard Smoothing gives it a denser and thicker appearance.
Trimming the beard neckline
Nobody wants a beard, that’s for sure. They look disgusting and make you look unkempt.
How to properly trim your beard neckline
- Do not follow the chin line. Take two fingers and put them on your Adam’s apple, the tip of your second finger is where your neckline should be. Follow the curve and separate accordingly.
How do I trim my beard?
This is something that many people have problems with. It is very important to care for the beard, because the facial hair grows sporadically with different lengths, so that an unkempt beard looks unkempt and messy. Removing split ends is also important for a good-looking beard, as split ends give you a curly troll-doll look. To get the perfect beard, you need 3 things.
- A comb
- A mirror
- Small beard scissors
The important thing is to trim your beard in a way that mimics the natural contour of your face. What you want to do is maintain a rounded shape while cutting your hair evenly. The easiest way to use a hair trimmer is to have a dry and styled beard. Be sure to walk slowly and cut off just a small amount at a time. If you’ve successfully trimmed the edges of your facial hair, it’s time to use our comb and search the beard for hair that is too long and out of place. Once you’re done with this process, soften your beard and admire your new masculine look.
Dealing with beard hair loss
If you lose facial hair, you’re doing something wrong. Many factors can contribute to hair loss, including:
- Excessive brushing
- Too much shampoo
- heat damage
- Pulling too often with the beard
Work to improve these aspects and you will surely stop your beard hair loss.
Hope you are now equipped with the knowledge to grow the perfect beard!
Did you enjoy these hairstyles? Then you are sure to enjoy these !