Fade broke into our lives! Haircut Fade is one of the most iconic and fashionable styles among men, giving it a masculine yet well-groomed appearance that is ideal for everyday or professional situations. Let us find out trends and styles.
Fade haircuts 2019: stylish trends
Fade is a haircut that creates a fuzzy transition from short hair at the back of the head to any desired length on the crown. Thanks to its versatility, Fade is suitable for men in business attire as well as for athletes.
Not everyone can fade perfectly because the haircut requires previous experience and incredible accuracy. Minor change in hair length can alter the overall appearance, and the styling options change accordingly.
This haircut requires creativity, years of experience, close eye, hand coordination and stamina.
Preparatory preparation of fading haircuts 2019
- Hair preparation: Before starting, wash your hair or moisten your hair
- Length: You would know how short the haircut should be cut and what length the long cut should have.
Fade Haircuts 2019: Technology of Fade Updo
Fade usually starts behind the ears and gets shorter, down to the nape of the neck. The transition behind the ears is often suitable for all forms of the head, but you should consider the following factors:
- If the hair is thinner in some places, the transition should begin where the hair structure changes (regardless of the ears)
- If the person has a tuft, plan to start the transition directly above or below.
Move the Clipper vertically. Just like shaving your face, you shave your hair in the opposite direction of growth. Start with the temporal part of the head and move backwards.
- Move the clipper up and down, take a little effort to remove all unnecessary hair
- Also, move the clipper to the sides along the transition line. Do not turn the machine horizontally, keep it vertical. Remember that the hair of the fade line runs from one length to the other.
Slowly shave your hair in small sections with firm and precise movement.
To continue cutting the transition line, change nozzle. If done correctly, you will get a smooth transition line without layers. The hair should be shortened gradually when it is closer to the head.
If you want long streaks on your head, use a pair of scissors. They fit in styles like quiff, pompadour or messy top. If you want a shorter version, use a clipper with appropriate attachment. Machine is needed for such styles as Caesar or Crew Cut.
Using your fingers or comb, lift your hair and gradually cut off everything that is above them. Consider the cutting angle. If you approach the back of your head, cut the hair at an angle to create a smooth transition and avoid soft lines.
Fade Haircuts 2019: Types of Fade Updo
There are many different types of haircuts 2019, to help you to understand them, we present a selection of photos of the best masters in the world.
- Low wedge-shaped fade
- High conical thread effect
- Middle wedge fade
- Temp fade
- Very short fading
- Blend comb
- High peak
The Post-Fade Haircuts 2019: Execution technology and types of faded haircut first appeared on COOL HAIRCUTS.
Please follow and like us: