The pompadour may look like a cool modern cut, but the style essentially dates back to the 1700s. It takes its name from Madame de Pompadour, mistress of King Louis XVI, who popularizes the look with the fashionable ladies of the 18th. Indeed, the pompadour remained woman-like until World War I. After that, in the 1950s, Elvis Presley the world crazy for the pompadour. The new, exciting trend men’s hairstyle is coming to the scene, and it came in a big way. Celebrities, students, hipster and business people are all rocking this sexy new look.
Typical pompadour hair is worn with short sides, with the hair swept up and back, but as time has passed, the look has become more and more variable and there are some sort of different ways to make style a pompadour fit Your face shape, lifestyle and career.
In this modern version, the hair has a light side part right, as oil spray completely back. Keep it a little shorter and a little more effortlessly creates a pompadour that is cool without being warped too much time.
Below you will find modern and different 10 Pompadour hairstyle for men .
1. Harvey Newton-Haydon pompadour hairstyle
2. Adam Lambert is Pretty Pompadour Haircut
3. Morris Colorful pompadour hair with glasses
4. Different messy pompadour hairstyle
5. Bruno Mars is the pompadour hairstyle
6. David Beckham pompadour hairstyle
7. Vinnie Woolston’s pompadour hair
8. Modern pompadour hairstyle
9. Casual pompadour haircut for men
10. Just pompadour hairstyle for guys